Robin Salyer Fleischer, MS.Ed. Counseling Psychology
- Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA)
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC)
- Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS)
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Compassionate Fatigue Professional (CCFP)
- Certified Laughter Leader-E
- GetFive Certified Career Coach
- Certified Canine Support Team
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator
Location: 713 Millpond Road | Suite 10, Lexington, KY 40514
Daniel L. Fleischer, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice/Police Science
- MS.Human Services Counseling, Concentration in Crisis Response & Trauma
- Retired Sergeant, 28 years Lexington Police Dept.
- PCIS Certified Peer Supporter
- KY LEAP Certified CISM Team Member
- C.I.T. Training
- Law Enforcement Suicide Prevention,
Train the Trainers
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training (C.O.P.S.)
- Certified Relationship Enhancement (RE) Training, Institute for Dev. of Emotional and Life Skills
Begin Your Journey to Happiness &
What are the most valuable ideas and techniques you’ve gained from the coaching?
I needed the techniques of honing in on the most important qualities and skills that made sense. Robin’s experience in coaching and counseling are spot on but what makes her so valuable is the direction from her many years’ experience combined with the G5 program. To that end her ability to refer me to jobs she knows exist, has experience with, and contacts are so very valuable.I am more equipped to communicate my strengths and my desires and align them to the position(s)!
- S. White -
Get Five Client 2018
Meet Robin Salyer Fleischer
Certified Laughter Leader, Certified Canine Team, and Board Certified Counselor Robin Salyer Fleischer has a variety of pursuits that she carries out while being married for 38+ years to her high school sweetheart and law enforcement officer in Lexington, KY. Through Fleischer Counseling Solutions, she helps clients with career decision-making, employment transitions, job searches, resume writing, repairing relationships, and finding joy in life! With more than 20+ years of experience as a certified career counselor, she has helped countless people find meaningful and financially agreeable employment.
Robin provides animal-assisted therapy through her volunteer work and counseling with her certified partners, the Leonbergers and GSD.
Robin has delivered fun, high-impact presentations to 1000’s students on campuses, as well as corporations and non-profit institutions for 18+ years. The fine institutions she worked with introduced her to new people, big ideas, and global concepts that helped shape her today. Robin and her husband have three young adult children, and they are the super proud grandparents of two beautiful grandchildren.
+ Meet Danny Fleischer
Danny Fleischer has served his community in Law Enforcement for over 30+ years, impacting many people personally and professionally. He is currently completing his Master's degree in Counseling Psychology, focusing on Trauma and Crisis Response. Before law enforcement, he spent time in business management and the hospitality industry. Danny has served on the KY Community Crisis Response Team and with his Department as a Peer Support. With more than 32 years in law enforcement and first-hand accounts of cumulative stress, traumatic stress, mental health, trauma, and grief, Danny knows how to support individuals and families in managing the often incomprehensible response to trauma or disaster.
Danny and Robin have been married for 38 years and have enjoyed volunteering together in many capacities, especially working with couples and families. Working together now in counseling practice is a natural fit for his experience, personality, and talents!