Robin Salyer Fleischer, MS.Ed. Counseling Psychology
- Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA)
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC)
- Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS)
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Compassionate Fatigue Professional (CCFP)
- Certified Laughter Leader-E
- GetFive Certified Career Coach
- Certified Canine Support Team
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator
Location: 713 Millpond Road | Suite 10, Lexington, KY 40514
Daniel L. Fleischer, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice/Police Science
- MS.Human Services Counseling, Concentration in Crisis Response & Trauma
- Retired Sergeant, 28 years Lexington Police Dept.
- PCIS Certified Peer Supporter
- KY LEAP Certified CISM Team Member
- C.I.T. Training
- Law Enforcement Suicide Prevention,
Train the Trainers
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training (C.O.P.S.)
- Certified Relationship Enhancement (RE) Training, Institute for Dev. of Emotional and Life Skills
Mid Career Consultations
Goal Clarity/Resume & Interview Skills/Navigating Office Dynamics
Balance Work , Life, Family/
Earning The Money You Deserve/
Breaking Through Barriers
Solutions to Live! Love! Laugh! Work!
If you work, want to work, and/or are in a relationship, you probably want to plan for the future, have meaning and joy in your life, or simply fix nagging problems that impede your happiness. But who has time?
We do. At Robin S. Fleischer Counseling, we understand the unique challenges that individuals face from managing career choices to layoff, from dating to long-term relationships and beyond. We've been helping individuals and couples for many years with counseling and expertise based on research and real-world experience.
We work locally in Lexington, KY and nationally. Sessions can be held in person, by phone, by email or a combination of all and last an hour or more, depending on your preference. While we recommend consistency and continuity in the process, and a reasonable time frame, you ultimately have control over the speed of our work together. There is no requirement for a specific number of sessions or their frequency. We adhere to the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) and National Career Development Association (NCDA) regarding confidentiality and ethical practices, counselor's responsibilities, and your rights and responsibilities as a consumer.