Do you know the secret to a standout resume? A memorable career story & personal brand is a critical marketing tool for any job search! It becomes the basis from which to build your social media platform. It is a part of your brand, makes you visible to recruiters, and can open the door to opportunities. If it works, you work; if it doesn't work, you don't have choices that put you to work.
Resume & Job Search Documents
- I encourage clients to complete a worksheet and/or one appointment with me that helps to identify and flesh out relevant skills, job descriptions, and achievements. While this step does take time to do well, this makes things as easy as possible and is very effective at helping you understand your unique selling points -- which in turn helps with interviews and career advancement. Clients often tell me how much they get out of this "pre-resume" process. After completing the worksheet, I will meet with you by phone in-person to further dig into the details. Beyond this, your only job is to provide feedback on your new resume.
- I strive to finalize a client's resume and cover letter within seven business days from when they return the resume information worksheet. If you are quick to respond to the questions and drafts, I can likely finalize professionally written, customized documents in less than five business days. All documents are ‘scannable’ for applicant tracking systems.
- I also offer a lengthy, valuable Career Transition and Job Search Report with each resume to assist you with meeting your professional career goals!
- Payment for services is hosted by PayPal @ (email@example.com) or securely through your Theranest account. Payment plans are available through Affirm or PayPal.
(You do not need a PayPal account to purchase the resume services.)
You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or any other major credit card.
- Because of the significant time investment on my end, I require upfront payment in full.