Robin Salyer Fleischer, MS.Ed. Counseling Psychology
- Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA)
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC)
- Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS)
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Compassionate Fatigue Professional (CCFP)
- Certified Laughter Leader-E
- GetFive Certified Career Coach
- Certified Canine Support Team
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator
Location: 713 Millpond Road | Suite 10, Lexington, KY 40514
Daniel L. Fleischer, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice/Police Science
- MS.Human Services Counseling, Concentration in Crisis Response & Trauma
- Retired Sergeant, 28 years Lexington Police Dept.
- PCIS Certified Peer Supporter
- KY LEAP Certified CISM Team Member
- C.I.T. Training
- Law Enforcement Suicide Prevention,
Train the Trainers
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training (C.O.P.S.)
- Certified Relationship Enhancement (RE) Training, Institute for Dev. of Emotional and Life Skills
Relationship/Career/Family/Money/Balance/Health & Body/Communication
Do you offer marriage counseling and therapy?
* No, not as marriage therapists; I am a national certified counselor. However, many of the skills that you will receive from this assessment and from the counseling sessions can be a benefit to your premarital or married relationship.
If you are seeking premarital counseling, any of our trained professionals can be helpful to you. Know, however, that PREPARE/ENRICH is a sophisticated instrument that must be interpreted by a trained counselor, or by your certified pastor, priest, marriage mentors or marriage educator.
If you are seeking marital therapy, it is recommended that you seek a licensed counselor. Most counselors have more training to work with married couples, especially marriage and family therapists.
Premarital Counseling and Marital Counseling with PREPARE-ENRICH
While PREPARE was originally designed for premarital counseling, ENRICH was created to be used with married couples. Now with the Customized Version, it tailor-makes the assessment for each couple based on the relationship status (dating, engaged, or married) and
other background and family factors (age, first marriage, children, etc.). Once the couple has taken the assessment, their facilitator receives an email notifying that the couple has completed their assessment and the results are ready to review, save, and/or print.
The PREPARE-ENRICH program is a valuable tool in assisting couples preparing formarriage and improving the quality of the marital relationship for couples at various life stages.
Why should you Assess Your Relationship with the #1 relationship assessment tool?
For over thirty years, PREPARE/ENRICH has led the way in helping couples explore and strengthen their relationships. The main component of the program is an online survey you each complete in about 30-45 minutes. PREPARE/ENRICH is not just any survey. The items you respond to are based on research and are intended to help you identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas of your premarital or married relationship. You’ll meet with a facilitator trained to provide feedback by helping you understand your results and learn important relationship skills. Built on a solid research foundation, PREPARE/ENRICH has been improved and refined over the years to become one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use relationship assessment tools available.
Over 3 Million Couples!
Over the last 30 years, the PREPARE/ENRICH relationship assessment has empowered and energized more than 3 million couples. We’re the #1 premarital inventory and couples assessment tool.
PREPARE/ENRICH will help you:
-Identify strength and growth areas
-Explore personality traits
-Strengthen communication skills
-Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
-Compare family backgrounds
-Comfortably discuss financial issues
-Establish personal, couple, and family goals
PREPARE/ENRICH assesses these areas of your relationship:
12 Relationship Scales — communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs, and more
5 SCOPE Personality Scales
4 Couple and Family Scales — based on Circumplex Model
4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
30 Customized Scales