Robin Salyer Fleischer, MS.Ed. Counseling Psychology
- Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA)
- Certified Career Counselor (CCC)
- Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS)
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Compassionate Fatigue Professional (CCFP)
- Certified Laughter Leader-E
- GetFive Certified Career Coach
- Certified Canine Support Team
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator
Location: 713 Millpond Road | Suite 10, Lexington, KY 40514
Daniel L. Fleischer, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice/Police Science
- MS.Human Services Counseling, Concentration in Crisis Response & Trauma
- Retired Sergeant, 28 years Lexington Police Dept.
- PCIS Certified Peer Supporter
- KY LEAP Certified CISM Team Member
- C.I.T. Training
- Law Enforcement Suicide Prevention,
Train the Trainers
- Traumas in Law Enforcement Training (C.O.P.S.)
- Certified Relationship Enhancement (RE) Training, Institute for Dev. of Emotional and Life Skills
The Mission of World Laughter Tour, Inc. is to create and disseminate an adjunctive therapeutic modality called “laughter therapy”, by properly applying laughter theories and practices into multi-generational, multi-cultural, systematic health and happiness programs.
We do this by promoting attitudes that support mental and physical health, thereby helping primary treatments work better, and by teaching methods that are uplifting, simple, effective and powerful. We believe these methods make a remarkable impact both in the overall health and wellness of every individual we teach and serve, as well as making the world a better place; one filled with laughter, kindness, tolerance, forgiveness, and harmony.
We promote a worldwide movement for health, happiness and peace by encouraging everyone to tap into the positive benefits of laughter and humor, which are natural pathways to the mind and body, thereby directly related to mental and physical health.
PLUS, we teach a method that changes attitudes from…
Tuning out negativity to tuning in positivity;
Rigid thinking to flexible thinking;
Self-pity to gratitude;
Selfishness to kindness;
Harboring resentments to compassion and forgiveness;
Guilt or stress to joy, pleasure and relaxation.